Super easy & quite healthy “ice cream”!
Ingredients (makes (more than) enough for two people):
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (or more, to taste…)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (or more, to taste…)
- Peel your bananas, chop into chunks, and stick them in the freezer for an hour (or more).
- Put your frozen bananas in a food processor or blender and keep blending until you get a soft-serve ice cream texture. At first it will look chunky– keep going!
- Put in your add-ins. I’m always in a peanut butter mood, so I added that and some chocolate powder. But you can add in anything you want!
- Serve up! It really looks and has the texture of ice cream, with a banana flavor!
Adding in the “add ins”: