- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup of sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (or 425°F).
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets, then steam cauliflower for approximately 15 minutes, or until they start to get soft. (This is important, as if you place directly in the oven, the cauliflower will be very dry!)
- Meanwhile, create the turmeric ‘marinade’. Grind the coriander seeds and peppercorns. In a bowl big enough for the cauliflower, place the ground coriander, peppercorns, along with the turmeric, chopped garlic & sunflower oil. Whisk!
- Place the steamed cauliflower in with the turmeric marinade and toss until the cauliflower is completely coated. STAIN ALERT- turmeric will stain everything in its path.
- Place cauliflower and all remaining sauce on a cookie sheet (preferably stick-free). Roast for 10-15 minutes or until cauliflower starts to roast on top.