This is very quick to throw together when using canned beans!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (or more if you’re a major cilantro fan!)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil on medium with the garlic and rosemary. Once oil is heated up, reduce heat to the lowest setting for about 5 minutes, or until the garlic cloves are soft. This will help to get the garlic and rosemary flavors in the olive oil.
- Add in the salt and lemon to the olive oil and whisk. Let the oil cool.
- Toss the white beans, black beans, quartered cherry tomatoes, cilantro, and cooked quinoa in a big bowl. Add the olive oil dressing and toss again.