- Leftover rice and beans from Easy Fancy Rice & Beans (or you can make double, and use half for this recipe!)
- Jar of salsa or 1 cup of homemade salsa
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (or 400°F).
- In a baking dish, smush down a layer of the tomato rice. Then layer on a thin layer of salsa. Layer the re-fried black beans. Layer on the remainder of the salsa. Top off with a layer of the chopped onions.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until onions start to crisp. Serve while hot either in a bowl for dinner or as dip for your favorite chips!