I’ve been drinking this almost every morning… And I’m convinced that it has played a role in protecting me from getting sick this winter.
- 500mL water
- 5-10 cardamom pits, smashed
- 1 tbsp ginger, sliced/crushed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 slices of lemon
- Bring water, cardamom & ginger, to a boil in a small sauce pan. Use the backside of a spoon to smush the ginger- ensuring the flavors are being released.
- Let water boil for about 5 minutes, then add the cinnamon. Stir. Let boil for another minute or so.
- Pour your tea into a cup over a strainer to keep all of the particles out. Add lemon slices & enjoy!